Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Any ideas for my hair..??

Options
  • 24-03-2010 6:39pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 8

Well my hair is basically long, brown and pretty curly. It reaches to about my bra strap on my back and I have layers in it. I had a side fringe for about 4-5 years through secondary school. Im in college now and I'm turnin 18..I wanted somethin different so i got a full fringe at christmas but its bugging me coz its so long and stuff. I know get it cut...but im a student and cant afford to go like every 6 weeks or that. I went at christmas and its my birthday in 2 weeks so i want to get it done again. I just dont know what. I dyed it with a temporary plum dye about a month ago but im not sure if i should go permanent...i liked it but my mum reckons it'll be too hard on my hair. I'll be home dying it before i get my hair done if i am going to dye it. As my hair is so curly i dont want to have to straighten it everytime i go out. I dont have the time or energy...so something low maintinance wold be best....this is quite specific isn't it? but any help or suggestions would be great thanks!
    Tagged:

Advertisement