Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Steel Panther

Options
  • 24-03-2010 6:45pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 100 ✭✭

Hey, just wondering what kind of fan base Steel Panther have in Ireland? They don't seem to be popular enough to come play a gig, which is a kick in the face. Anybody else a fan?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,101 ✭✭✭AidySevenfold

Yeah i like them.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 112 ✭✭AxlRose1992

Ah, they're pretty good. I have their album but keep forgetting to listen to it properly. Death to all but Metal is pretty funny/clever.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,493 ✭✭✭DazMarz

Gave them a listen, but even tho I love 80's metal a lot, this bunch were just too much for me to like. If I want to listen to that kind of music, I'll listen to the bands they're takin the piss out of.

Plus, wasn't there a thread on them going ages ago anyway?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,039 ✭✭✭bazmaiden

I thought were fantastic, even if the comedy is a little crude, the guys are fantastic musicians

• Closed Accounts Posts: 100 ✭✭Jabcity

They're still around, recording a new album and a reality show bout the band. They're playin at Download this year too. Epic band

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,382 ✭✭✭Motley Crue

Funny band and entertaining, but in about 10 years I think only the "Spinal Tap" fanbase will have anything to do with them

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,125 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

Personally can't stand them. I don't find their songs that funny, and basing nearly their entire image on the 80s can't last that long surely, even as a parody?

DazMarz wrote: »
    Gave them a listen, but even tho I love 80's metal a lot, this bunch were just too much for me to like. If I want to listen to that kind of music, I'll listen to the bands they're takin the piss out of.

Plus, wasn't there a thread on them going ages ago anyway?
    Yeah, it's here http://boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2055776334&highlight=Steel+Panther

Advertisement