Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

clearning a back garden - rubbish

• 24-03-2010 6:55pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 338 ✭✭

I need to get a garden cleared in Waterford - its actually in pretty good shape but need to get about 10-12 bags of general waste (paper, old blinds, bottles, cans etc) removed as well as some wood and an old lawnmower and microwave.

Overall its not a huge job but I just don't have time to get down to it at the moment and as its for a friend of mine I'd like to get it done - she won't be able.

Can anyone advise who I should contact in the city about it? I thought about landscapers as I may ask them to put down a few tonnes of gravel or rotavate and reseed the lawn after but I want to get it cleared up first before she decides what she wants to do with it,.

Tks

Advertisement