Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Colief and Aptamil Comfort has anybody used them together

Options
  • 24-03-2010 7:14pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 3

Hi all,

Has anybody used Aptamil Comfort and Colief together and if so did it cause your lil' one to have extra wind or stomach cramps. Our wee man gets them in the morning, i.e. 5-6pm in the morning and seems to be very uncomfortable in his semi asleep state. He only seemed to get these when we put him on the Colief, but it has left him a much happier wee man all the rest of the time (before he was very bad with wind etc.) so we are reluctant to take him off it. Any advise or anybody have a similar experience?#

Cheers,

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,862 ✭✭✭✭January

I'm using Cow & Gate Comfort and Coleif and it has the opposite effect. My little girl is much more settled with it. It seems I have to wind her less now rather than more!

Advertisement