Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Look how far I've come!!!

• 24-03-2010 7:23pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 455 ✭✭

Well Lads,

I am well and truely addicted to this cycling lark!!

Having only started cycling properly last July I've now picked up the new bike for racing this year! I'll be racing in the Swords league and really looking forward to it..... :D

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 31,141 ✭✭✭✭Lumen

Very nice. Did you get that from Humphries?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 455 ✭✭Dave11

Lumen wrote: »
    Very nice. Did you get that from Humphries?

Did indeed! Derek is a top man. Get all my stuff thru them! Picked the wheels up Monday from Columbus_66 from here. Bike came with Mavic Open Pro wheels and treated myself to the SL's :cool:. May not be any good but I'm gonna bloody look the part!! It's Chorus groupset and carbon ITM seat post and bars! More then enough for me.... Had first spin on it this evening and was a pleasure!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 51 ✭✭tulachmhor

Tasty piece o' kit right there.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 99 ✭✭bokkenspiel

cycle is good exersise if you want sronger legs

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,995 ✭✭✭✭blorg

Grrr I see my wheels on there :)

Only joking, nice bike and well done on being first to the draw with that wheel bargain!

• Advertisement

blorg wrote: »
    Grrr I see my wheels on there :)

Only joking, nice bike and well done on being first to the draw with that wheel bargain!

Sorry Blorg....snooze and loose and all that! Didn't think I would get offered a set at all when I put add up never mind two sets being available!!

• Registered Users Posts: 202 ✭✭garminguy

nice bike!
    i wish my first proper racing bike looked like that!
    where did u get it?

garminguy wrote: »
    nice bike!
    i wish my first proper racing bike looked like that!
    where did u get it?

Bike is from Humphries in Finglas. Sound lads...call in and have a chat with them!

Advertisement