Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Boards.ie BC2 "FUN" Competition

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 913 ✭✭✭TheFairy

Absolutley! Its more about the whole fun of the game. We where discussing last night how the game is so not suitable for match play. Keep this in mind and if something happens in a match against the rules unless its a blatent attempt to cheat, which I doubt, then it shouldnt be show stopping.

TiG will put at least 2 teams in, I'll get the lads to sort these soon. Some of our members, including myself soon, are shift workers so its gonna be a pain to get some matches completed but lets all work together. I propose that matches are played on a Sunday night only, where possible. Teams should be 5/6 players. Format would be round robin with the top 4 teams going through to play off's.

If anyone has any ideas on how to broadcast a match from a players view let me now. Abe was asking me earlier and theres no way to shoutcast, so it will have to be player feeds.

Advertisement