Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Inferno 8 Street Fighter 4 Tournament

Options
12345679»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,878 ✭✭✭bush

Worst inferno

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 25,868 Mod ✭✭✭✭Doctor DooM

Best Inferno for me, came fourth, killed Chunkis stone dead and took out a certain Dictator on the way.

Memories...

• Registered Users Posts: 699 ✭✭✭blag

Bush80 wrote: »
    Worst inferno

Worst Inferno x 1000

• Registered Users Posts: 2,237 ✭✭✭Owwmykneecap

highlight of my day: found in busaras.

24172_427402888377_546873377_5401297_3539553_n.jpg

I was reading back through this thread and couldn't remember this inferno at all until I saw this picture.
    Now I can place it chronologically in my head. Really was my highlight then!

I must take an updated photo, more has been added since.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,971 ✭✭✭Orim

1.Cobelcog
    2.Newtype
    3.Bush
    4. Kirby
    5. Dr Doom
    6. Azza
    7. Blag
    8. Fake Roogle

1) Cobelcog
    2) Bush
    3) AnimaX
    4) Gory snake
    5) Kirby
    6) Blag
    7) Azza
    8) Doctor Doom

Since this thread was bumped and it was the final seeds for SF4 and included an argument over whether or not to reset the seeds. I thought it would be interesting to throw up the current seedings so we can compare.

Newtype is currently in second tier. Also Roogle isn't there due to his fleeting off. However I don't know if either of them could be ahead of the newcomers AnimaX and Gorysnake.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,910 ✭✭✭Sisko

7176nelson-haha.gif

Sisko wrote: »

If that list is 100% the same bar hound , at the end of the summer I'll eat my farz's hat.

If it has changed, I shall be making a nelson style HAHA post. Oh yes. :pac:

Again, if the entire list is exactly the same by the end of the summer, bar hound. I'll be eating farz's hat (sorry farz I don't have a hat).

However if I was a betting man, I'd be betting a picture of nelson will be posted at the end of the summer.

• Registered Users Posts: 238 ✭✭Cobelcog

7176nelson-haha.gif
    If that list is 100% the same bar hound , at the end of the summer I'll eat my farz's hat.

If it has changed, I shall be making a nelson style HAHA post. Oh yes. :pac:

gogogogogo

• Registered Users Posts: 2,910 ✭✭✭Sisko

hehe as far as I remember the context of the 'bar hound' part was due to the assumptions everyone made at the time that he'd be highly likely in the seedings list by the next tournament.

The origin of the joke I was making was based around some people saying the seeding list will never change and be exactly the same as it was then ...except for hound and mine being that it would be impossible for the list to stay exactly the same and that it was an inevitability that it would be different by the end of the summer.

In other words, farz's hat is safe unless that list was exactly the same at was then with the only change being hound added in. :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 8,070 ✭✭✭Placebo

that hat cannot be purchased anymore, so you cannot eat it
    plus i think its filthy, filthy stylish that is

• Registered Users Posts: 2,985 ✭✭✭animaX

Placebo wrote: »

Nah, it's just filthy ;)

Aren't you on holidays?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,070 ✭✭✭Placebo

got back today. Really didnt wanna miss inferno, cant believe i missed chris getin knocked out, that is some hype, like daigo getting knocked out at svb, just at a very local local local level.
    i heard chris' parents grounded him because he didnt come back with the same amount of money

• Registered Users Posts: 627 ✭✭✭Speed Boat

Placebo wrote: »

Damn trenders....

Advertisement