Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Harmon Kardon Soundsticks II

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,814 ✭✭✭Nemanja91

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,509 ✭✭✭Donnelly117

they look f****** awesome

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,190 ✭✭✭Dublinstiofán

They sound just as good as they look

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,305 ✭✭✭yoshytoshy

pitty we can't have speakers like that in the dail :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 26 nintendowii

yoshytoshy wrote: »
    pitty we can't have speakers like that in the dail :pac:
    Amazing speakers. I bought a set from amazon about 4 years ago and still going strong. Savage sound and the woofer does the job. Great for iPod and PCs. I think they only cost me 140 at the time. Total bargin @ €99

:)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,828 ✭✭✭unklerosco

I've a set of old Harmon Kardon PC speakers I found in a skip years ago, they must be at least 8-10yrs old. They sound fantastic. Plain old 2.0 speakers, nice shade of cream with dirth fabric grills. Been using them non stop for 3 years...

Mind u, I also have a set of the JBL creature speakers n they're great, and an old logitech 2.1 system that I still think is the best sounding PC speaker I've ever heard...

Advertisement