Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

French Document, little bit confused

Options
  • 24-03-2010 9:17pm
    Registered Users Posts: 285 ✭✭

Does the document have to be about something to do with France? Because an old french teacher said so, but others have said it doesn't.

Just wondering if that is true, because I feel I have a good idea for a document, but it has nothing to do with France.

Cheers :)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20 slownightsolong

No can be about anything you want (within reason), I think.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,191 ✭✭✭✭Shanotheslayer

Recommended for us was a family photograph, or somthing sporty.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 38 Snas

Nope doesn't have to be anything to do with France. Mine is a holiday to Italy.

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 5,028 Mod ✭✭✭✭G_R

nope doesnt have to be anything to do with France.

Mine is a pic of my and a mate during a dive in the Seychelles. its an awesome photo ha.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 71 ✭✭furbey

it can be about anything you like but if your aiming for an A then pick a topical issue e.g. the government or the economic crisis etc.
    But be warned they will grill you to be sure you deserve an A.

you're teacher told you to pick something to do with france to make a good impression with the examiner so they'll think you like french

You have to know every little detail to do with the photo if there's writing in the background then they might ask you about it.
    they might ask you stuff that ir REALLY losely related to your document topic.

And for everyone who mite not know if you do pick something to do with france and you get a french article or something: UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES LET IT HAVE FRENCH WRITTEN IN IT!!!!!!!

• Advertisement
Advertisement