Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Going back to do Leaving Cert

Options
  • 24-03-2010 9:30pm
    Registered Users Posts: 54 ✭✭

hi guys just wondering if you know if i can go back and do my leaving cert aswell as hold down a full time job!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,229 ✭✭✭pathway33

Yep. You can do some subjects as an external student. Generally the ones without projects

• Registered Users Posts: 54 ✭✭mims_lally

pathway33 wrote: »
    Yep. You can do some subjects as an external student. Generally the ones without projects

Sorry should have added in that how abouts i go about it i'm based in galway! Thanks

You apply via www.examinations.ie . The closing date for 2010 was a few weeks ago I think but they may have an extended eadline for an extra fee. What year are you looking to do it in?

pathway33 wrote: »
    You apply via www.examinations.ie . The closing date for 2010 was a few weeks ago I think but they may have an extended eadline for an extra fee. What year are you looking to do it in?
    I'd say it will be two years, as i'm starting from the begin i'm 22 and have worked from the day i left school and have just be let go from a 40k job and the only reason i'm doing this is cuz i want to join the cops

if you are going to do it without going to classes then www.education.ie has the syllabus for every subject.

www.examinations.ie has the past exam papers, marking schemes and chief examiners reports.

the 2012 reading list for english is there now if you want to get a start tonight ;)

• Advertisement

thanks for that :D

Advertisement