Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

X Factor coming to Dublin!

Options
  • 24-03-2010 10:19pm
    Registered Users Posts: 52 ✭✭

anyone know where you would get tickets to be in the audience?

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 16,397 ✭✭✭✭Degsy

MD! wrote: »

Is there an audience?
    I thought it was just based on people making fools of themselves.

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 10,439 Mod ✭✭✭✭xzanti

Moved from Celebrities & Showbiz.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,382 ✭✭✭Motley Crue

MD! wrote: »

I presume they'll distribute them "randomly" to people...although who and how and where is something I cannot tell you...I honestly don't know how anyone gets audience tickets for any of the X Factor events. Perhaps those who audition, and fail, get the consultation of being able to come along to a live show

• Registered Users Posts: 945 ✭✭✭tipperaryboy

I presume they'll distribute them "randomly" to people...although who and how and where is something I cannot tell you...I honestly don't know how anyone gets audience tickets for any of the X Factor events. Perhaps those who audition, and fail, get the consultation of being able to come along to a live show

Yes i would think your right and they most likely give them out on the the local "high street" in some manner.

• Registered Users Posts: 269 ✭✭sisco

ehhh applause.com u can get the tickets there....
    Thats were I got mine got 5 for first session and 5 for the second session...
    You heard it from here first I bet use all that Leona Lewis will be the guest judge in Dublin ok??
    haha

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 13,224 ✭✭✭✭SantryRed

Where did you get them? That applause site makes no sense.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 32 xxlily87xx

yeah i applied for 2 on applause.com still waitin to hear back though

• Closed Accounts Posts: 829 ✭✭✭justbringit89

Hello,

As Far As I can see, You can Join applausestore membership! Can anyone tell me if you are def guaranteed tickets if you buy membership?? Thanks!

• Registered Users Posts: 21 Thisisme0803

Im going, got 10 tickets, wasnt expection to get them at all thought there would be a long wait list and got them next day was delighted :D:D:)

I Got 5 Ages Ago.....
    Also I Noticed That Leona Lewis Is Playing In The 02 On The 27th and 29th So I Reckon She Is Going To Be Our Guest Judge....
    You Heard It First Here

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 6,919 ✭✭✭Grindylow

Damn I applied ages ago too and never got them! :mad:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 829 ✭✭✭justbringit89

I applied ages ago & had no luck!! Anyone have any spares, I promised my sister i'd bring her & a friend for her birthday!! Thought i would get them handy enough since I applied ages ago.

Can I buy them anywhere also??

• Registered Users Posts: 2,073 ✭✭✭jamieh

I applied for 2 tickets a few weeks ago ... haven't heard anything :(

• Registered Users Posts: 11,934 ✭✭✭✭scudzilla

Re-apply, change your personal info and say that you're black, that's what i did and i got 4 for friends.

I guess they gotta have some sort of equality in there.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,073 ✭✭✭jamieh

Cheers for the tip ...I tried it there so we'll see what happens :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15 Lennie353

If anyone has any tickets going to spare could ya drop me a PM, would be mucho appreciated!

Applied a couple of times and no luck so far. Boo-urns.

I think its a bit late now for tickets??
    I have 5 cant wait

• Registered Users Posts: 4,432 ✭✭✭df1985

i got the free tickets a while back just thinkin itd be a laugh. whats the story with all the queueing nonsense and some people wont get in?? did they issue more tickets that they have space for? dunno if im arsed queueing and all that ****.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15 Lennie353

sisco wrote: »
    I think its a bit late now for tickets??
    I have 5 cant wait

Yeah, thinkin so. Just trying every option I can think of...my friend is after getting through so wanna go and show support for her.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 140 ✭✭LadyGaga!

Anyone have any spares!?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Subscribers Posts: 13,516 ✭✭✭✭antodeco

Im really annoyed. You have to be over 16 to be in the audience. Wanted to bring my daughter. Grr..

Anyway, Cheryl Cole and Katy Perry, mmmm!

• Registered Users Posts: 93 ✭✭caji

I got tickets and saw the thing about first come first served. I hope we get in - don't fancy having to Q for ages! Madness them issuing tickets unless they can guarantee you a seat!!! :mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 4,432 ✭✭✭df1985

absolute joke, why do they issue tickets to people when theres not enough seats?? hundreds turned away down there today, people raging.

• Registered Users Posts: 314 ✭✭mell61

I got there about 12, for doors opening at 1.15 and at that point the hall was filled (ok seats assigned, not actually in the hall yet) and they were issueing 300 'stand by' tickets, I managed to be 304th in the standby queue, so no tickets. This was around 12.45 we were told no. The lady from Applause store said that they though it was 2000 seat but it was only 1400, and then seats are removed to make room for judges / Lighting. Also until the production priority ticket holders actually arrived, they wouldn't know how many of the stand bys would get in.
    As we headed off back to the car we kept runnign into people in the car park going to join the queue! We advised a couple of them that unless they had priority tickets there were out of luck, but most kept going.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,055 ✭✭✭JJ

They're talking about this on FM104 right now.

• Registered Users Posts: 764 ✭✭✭Kazbah

There is no need to overissue tickets so much. This could have all been avoided but I presume they want the hype. I'm very annoyed as I had travelled to Dublin specifically.

• Registered Users Posts: 948 ✭✭✭DJ Hafez

Ah.... Priority tickets :) Was nice being up the front of the queue :P

• Registered Users Posts: 764 ✭✭✭Kazbah

How did you get priority tickets?

• Registered Users Posts: 948 ✭✭✭DJ Hafez

Kazbah wrote: »
    How did you get priority tickets?

Applied the same hour they announced they were coming out, and ive been a member of applause store for like 3 years :)

• Advertisement
Advertisement