Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Garden Shed

Options
  • 24-03-2010 11:04pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2,300 ✭✭✭

Looking for a cheap Garden Shed... 6 x 4 or more. Dublin area. If it can be delivered and assembled that'd be a nice bonus.
    Tagged:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 19,340 CMod ✭✭✭✭Davy

Not sure if you seen this in the main forum: http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2055859195 may or may not suit you. If you wanted to buy from them instead, its €370 for a standard 6X4

This crowd are the same price: linkage

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,300 ✭✭✭nice1franko

Yeah, I saw that alright, thanks. I rang them and they said because my mortgage is only for 250k they wouldn't be able to give me much of a voucher... "100 or so maybe" he said. I gave them on my details anyway but they haven't got back in touch.

You must need a mortgage of a million to get the smallest shed.

• Registered Users Posts: 161 ✭✭igor420

If anyone's looking for one... B&Q have a 6 x 4.5 ft one for 137 + 25 delivery.

• Registered Users Posts: 91 ✭✭Fish Bloke

If anyone's looking for one... B&Q have a 6 x 4.5 ft one for 137 + 25 delivery.

Anyone know if this offer is still on? Sounds great!

• Advertisement

I think it's even cheaper now; 120.

Advertisement