Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Spurs vs Arsenal: rearranged fixture

Options
  • 24-03-2010 11:10pm
    Registered Users Posts: 137 ✭✭

Officially confirmed date for this anyone..?

Oh and ....Anyone got a spare ticket?... :(

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 317 ✭✭ohnoigotsick

Officially confirmed date for this anyone..?

Oh and ....Anyone got a spare ticket?... :(

the wednesday after the semi final - 14th ??

• Registered Users Posts: 137 ✭✭colly_browy

Any official word on this though?

The Man U game is now an early ko on the Saturday. That's 3 MASSIVE games in SEVEN days!

• Registered Users Posts: 17,213 ✭✭✭✭therecklessone

Any official word on this though?

The Man U game is now an early ko on the Saturday. That's 3 MASSIVE games in SEVEN days!

It is official, Wednesday 14th April 8pm.

Live on Sky.

• Registered Users Posts: 137 ✭✭colly_browy

Cheers Ro.

Sqeaky bum time wha?

• Registered Users Posts: 3 corville

Tickets arrived in the door this morning. Have'nt been to the lane for a couple of years but low and behold I check my passport and out of date by about 7 months:mad:. Thats Ryanair out the window. Have checked online and Aer Lingus allow you travel with a drivers Licence. Can anyone confirm this. If so which is better to fly to Heathrow or Gatwick. Always went to Stanstead so lost coming in the other direction. Any help greatly appreciated.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 17,213 ✭✭✭✭therecklessone

corville wrote: »
    Tickets arrived in the door this morning. Have'nt been to the lane for a couple of years but low and behold I check my passport and out of date by about 7 months:mad:. Thats Ryanair out the window. Have checked online and Aer Lingus allow you travel with a drivers Licence. Can anyone confirm this. If so which is better to fly to Heathrow or Gatwick. Always went to Stanstead so lost coming in the other direction. Any help greatly appreciated.

Much of a muchness tbh.

Heathrow you can get the Picadilly Line into central London, change at Green Park to the Victoria Line then all the way to Seven Sisters and either:

(a) Walk down High Rd,
    (b) Get bus down High Rd, or
    (c) Jump on mainline rail at Seven Sisters to White Hart Lane station.

Gatwick you get a train (either Gatwick Express or Southern Rail service) to Victoria, jump on Victoria Line to Seven Sisters and follow the above.

As for the ID situation, I've never availed of it but their website does say that driving licenses are acceptable to the UK.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,317 ✭✭✭Dublin Spur

It is official, Wednesday 14th April 8pm.

Live on Sky.

Disaster for me.
    Going to a must see gig that night. Can't do both.
    Will have to sky+ it and watch it after (with ringing ears :D)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 442 ✭✭Emoran

Disaster for me.
    Going to a must see gig that night. Can't do both.
    Will have to sky+ it and watch it after (with ringing ears :D)

ah technology these days where would we be without it!
    bet you wont be able to wait and watch the game without knowing the score.
    i remember i had to do it for our game at molinuex when we lost 1-0 really hard not to find out the score and i was going mental when we lost!

hope we get some sort of result out of this game

COYS

• Registered Users Posts: 345 ✭✭curraghyid

yes i have travelled on a few occassions with driving licence as id with aer lingus and had no problems

• Registered Users Posts: 475 ✭✭ruiseal

corville wrote: »

Aer Lingus will accept Driver's Licence as ID; must have Passport to travel with Ryanair.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3 corville

Thanks for the help guys. Thats a load off my mind. All we need now is a win???

Advertisement