Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Info on new Cork CC, Carrigdhoun CC?

• 24-03-2010 11:10pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,565 ✭✭✭

Hi all, just wondering if anyone is a member or knows about the CC in Carrigaline Cork, Carrighoun CC?I'm thinkng of joining a club and this appeals to me.... cheers

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 214 ✭✭tyler71

AFAIK, they do their Sunday morning cycle leaving outside the Carrigaline Court at 8.30. Was out with them a few times before Christmas, nice bunch. They usually split into a beginners group and a more advanced group.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,565 ✭✭✭thebouldwhacker

Cheers Tyler, have you ridden with any other Cork club? any recommendations?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 283 ✭✭kerryscoob

I'm a member,on Sunday a group will head off on a 80/100Km run may stop for coffee in Garrettstown,and another group may do a 50km trip,all depending on numbers.

It's a new club with no primma donnas,very easy going bunch. General fitness more so than racing the priority.

Advertisement