Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Nokia 2730 buttons/keypad.

• 24-03-2010 11:24pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,881 ✭✭✭

Just bought myself a new phone today from Meteor and it's the Nokia 2730,so far so good but the only problem I'm having with it already is the button/keypad noise (not the keypad tone!).

Is there any way I can make the buttons more quieter as the clicking noise is really doing my brain in :mad:.

Would I just have to wait a few week for them to ware in or what?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,340 CMod ✭✭✭✭Davy

Apart from turning up the keypad tome volume, or completely down (which will probably be worse) i dont see what else you can do on the handset.

You could return it and get something else within the 7 days though

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,881 ✭✭✭mle1324

Davy wrote: »
    Apart from turning up the keypad tome volume, or completely down (which will probably be worse) i dont see what else you can do on the handset.

You could return it and get something else within the 7 days though

Cheers for the relpy Davy :)

Thats what i'll probably end up doing,I'm actually gonna go and have a look at the reciept in a while just to see if I can.

Advertisement