Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

website layout advice

Options
  • 24-03-2010 11:39pm
    Registered Users Posts: 148 ✭✭

Hi
    I am in the processing of setting up a furniture sales website for modern well priced furniture. Just wanted to know if anyone has seen any good websites lately that are well laid out, easily readable and usable and that stand out in their minds - its doesnt matter what they were selling.

Any advice would be greatly appreciated...:rolleyes:

Thanks in advance

Comments

Readability and usability are probably easy enough to quantify, but "well laid out" is a judgment call and "good website" is completely subjective. I assume you are looking for inspiration? If so look at
    http://www.thebestdesigns.com/
    or one of the many other design inspiration sites to get some ideas.

Personally, I find up to half the sites in many of these collections to be OTT, abstract, unpractical or just plain ugly. However there are also some truly jaw dropping designs to be seen.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,119 ✭✭✭p

good showcase here:
    www.webdesignire.com

Advertisement