Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Good Pubs in City Centre for Table Quizzes.

Options
  • 24-03-2010 11:45pm
    Registered Users Posts: 684 ✭✭✭

Apologies for posting this twice, I tried the puzzles and quizzes forum but it's not busy enough and didn't get any replies to it.

I'm looking for a pub/venue to cater about 10 - 15 tables of 4 that do free room hire??? It needs to have a screen if possible and good lighting.

Have used Slattery's Pub on Capel St before but the pillars got in the way and is quite hard to organise tables, that is unless it's changed since Sept 2008.

Any help is appreciated,. Thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,551 ✭✭✭panda100

The downstairs room in the Teachers club?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 73 ✭✭bananabunch

Downstairs in Doyles is available for no charge

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,939 ✭✭✭mikedragon32

Upstairs in Scruffy Murphy's, off Mount Street.

• Registered Users Posts: 373 ✭✭snowey07

upstairs in Oneils on suffolk street is great for quizes

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,123 ✭✭✭stepbar

Upstairs in the Oval on Abbey St. I've been at a few work quizes there and it was grand. Bar upstairs too.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 9,700 ✭✭✭tricky D

Upstairs in Foley's Bar, 1 Merrion Row, just down from the Shelbourne Hotel

• Registered Users Posts: 8,620 ✭✭✭Graham_B18C

I was at a quiz downstairs in Peader Kearney's on Dame St about a year ago. Grand lil place

• Registered Users Posts: 720 ✭✭✭1968

Is The Stags Head any good for them?

Advertisement