Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Getting into town for 7PM sharp?

Options
  • 24-03-2010 11:47pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,409 ✭✭✭

How does one get into town for 7PM? I've to get to Bus Aras to catch a 7 o'clock bus to Belfast but the only buses near me leave either at half 6 which is too late or half 5 which is too early. Any suggestions?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 17,965 ✭✭✭✭Gavin "shels"

Luas

• Closed Accounts Posts: 913 ✭✭✭Ronan Keating

Do you mean AM?

• Registered Users Posts: 18,159 ✭✭✭✭phasers

Where are you OP? Dublin is a big place

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,409 ✭✭✭Butch Cassidy

Dublin sw off M50.
    Luas is inaccessible.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,515 ✭✭✭✭admiralofthefleet

anywhere near an aircoach stop?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,277 ✭✭✭poisonated

I would get the early bus and then go to somewhere close to bus aras and have a cup of tea....that is the only advice I have:)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,559 ✭✭✭✭AnonoBoy

If you have to be there on time and you can't make the early bus then getting a lift or a taxi would be your only option.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,503 ✭✭✭adamski8

Dublin sw off M50.
    Luas is inaccessible.
    How is that too early, surely with traffic at that time its gonna take you 45mins to get there and that leaves you 45mins at the station and presumably you have to buy your ticket and be on the bus 5 or mins before it leaves so your moaning about having to wait 30mins???
    I had to wait in the freezing cold for 7hr's for a train with only the ground to sit on at christmas and i survived, im surely you can do 30mins:eek:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,559 ✭✭✭✭AnonoBoy

adamski8 wrote: »
    How is that too early?

Perhaps he meant it's too early in that he can't make it for the bus at that time, being in work or something similar.
    I had to wait in the freezing cold for 7hr's for a train with only the ground to sit on at christmas and i survived, im surely you can do 30mins:eek:

Were you coming home from Siberia? :eek:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,503 ✭✭✭adamski8

AnonoBoy wrote: »
    Perhaps he meant it's too early in that he can't make it for the bus at that time, being in work or something similar.

Were you coming home from Siberia? :eek:
    Ah yeah i guess that makes sense! sorry OP :*
    p.s. no i was going to siberia

• Advertisement
Advertisement