Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

FA Cup SF ticket news

Options
  • 24-03-2010 11:49pm
    Registered Users Posts: 17,213 ✭✭✭✭

Nothing concrete, but have heard from a good source (he's heard from TO manager) that tickets will go on sale to ST holders next Monday morning, any left will go to members.

For reference, we got 31k for the Carling Cup Final in 2008 and all members with 126pts who applied got a ticket. Expect at least this time around, and last season Everton only got just under 32k tickets for their semi with United. Villa have been given the same for this season's tie with Chelsea.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,395 ✭✭✭Hatch99

Nothing concrete, but have heard from a good source (he's heard from TO manager) that tickets will go on sale to ST holders next Monday morning, any left will go on general sale.

I assume you mean they will go on general sale after ST's and all other members ? They will hardly go on general sale after just the ST's !

• Registered Users Posts: 17,213 ✭✭✭✭therecklessone

Hatch99 wrote: »
    I assume you mean they will go on general sale after ST's and all other members ? They will hardly go on general sale after just the ST's !

D'oh! Amended, ta.

D'oh! Amended, ta.

Will have to start the Hail Marys tonight :D

• Registered Users Posts: 9,153 ✭✭✭everdead.ie

It's possible members will hold out and save points in the hope of us getting to the final

It's possible members will hold out and save points in the hope of us getting to the final

You don't use up points by applying for tickets mate, they are retained for 8 years either way.

The final allocation won't even cover ST holders, so if you want a trip to Wembley I'd be applying for the semi if I were you.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 64 ✭✭Stedub

just seen this on the spurs site.... Allocation: 31,800 - Tottenham Hotspur's supporters will once again be in the West end of Wembley Stadium.

http://www.tottenhamhotspur.com/news/articles/semi-final-ticket-information-240310.html

• Registered Users Posts: 1,237 ✭✭✭Robxxx7

i reckon i'll miss the cut off for a ticket, booked my flight so will have to take my chances with a tout unfortunately

Robxxx7 wrote: »
    i reckon i'll miss the cut off for a ticket, booked my flight so will have to take my chances with a tout unfortunately

As much as I love THFC,I'll never pay them tramps silly money for anything.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,171 ✭✭✭yiddo59

Hatch99 wrote: »
    As much as I love THFC,I'll never pay them traps silly money for anything.

same here, wouldn't pay a yoyo over face value for any ticket but each to their own.

All booked up!

:D

• Advertisement

All booked up!

:D

I'm not jealous at all ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,317 ✭✭✭Dublin Spur

Abbey travel doing a package:

Date: 11th April
    Event: FA Cup Semi Final
    Fixture: Spurs v Portsmouth
    K.O.: 1600hrs
    Price: €299 per person

Price is based on 2 people sharing and includes 1 night 3* central hotel B&B and Club level Match ticket.

For more information please call Ger or Kevin on 01 8047100

• Registered Users Posts: 858 ✭✭✭RichMc70

Makes me angry that the allocation is only 31,800 tickets per club. Where does the other 26,400 go?

I'm even more angry that I only got back from Gran Canaria on Sunday to find they already go on sale and sold out. Gutted.:mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 893 ✭✭✭oppiuy

I booked a flight to Stansted Sunday morning for 25 quid.. Gonna stay the night in a friends on sunday. The resonable flights were all from gatwick on Monday but late so opted for the rail and sail deal from euston station to holyhead for 30 quid(that includes the train and ferry) departs London 9.10 ports Dublin 17.15

• Registered Users Posts: 592 ✭✭✭galinka

Abbey travel doing a package:

Date: 11th April
    Event: FA Cup Semi Final
    Fixture: Spurs v Portsmouth
    K.O.: 1600hrs
    Price: €299 per person

Price is based on 2 people sharing and includes 1 night 3* central hotel B&B and Club level Match ticket.

For more information please call Ger or Kevin on 01 8047100

That's a great price - touts looking for more than that for a ticket!

• Registered Users Posts: 830 ✭✭✭Mullo76

galinka wrote: »
    That's a great price - touts looking for more than that for a ticket!

defo a great price. Club Wembley tickets only start at about £200 per game. They have to be sold in conjunction with travel or hotel so if you only wanted to have a day trip might be worth calling Abbey and seeing if they can do flight + ticket instead of hotel + ticket.

Club wembley seats are all decent too.

• Registered Users Posts: 830 ✭✭✭Mullo76

Another option - I have used this crowd before and they are good.

https://www.sportsworld.co.uk/events/fa-cup-semi-finals

Their goalline package - seats behind goal are £210 for twin occupancy so that it approx 240 eur even cheaper again.

still hopeful of getting a ticket myself, have a couple of options so its a game of wait and see

Managed to get a club wembley ticket through work, so happy to report i'll be there :)

Advertisement