Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bargains in Dublin restaurants this week

Options
  • 24-03-2010 11:49pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 5,492 ✭✭✭

Just found this out tonight.

It's Dine in Dublin Week, this week and a lot of Dublin restaurants have some good offers - with menus of either €25 or €30 for three courses - some nice restaurants here - Saba, L'Guelton, Wilde at the Westbury. This runs until Sunday.

More details below

http://www.dineindublin.ie/

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 27,215 CMod ✭✭✭✭spurious

Dropped into Marco Pierre White's this evening and partook.
    Very nice indeed. Outstanding Beetroot and Goat's cheese starter. Nyomm.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,049 ✭✭✭discus

spurious wrote: »
    Dropped into Marco Pierre White's this evening and partook.
    Very nice indeed. Outstanding Beetroot and Goat's cheese starter. Nyomm.

My recommendation is gonna be a restaurant that spurious gave the thumbs up to in a previous post... Kinara is Clontarf. Still have it down as one of the best meals/experiences I've ever had!

*edit, sorry, I knew there was a reason why I posted. Spurious also mentioned they do some sort of deal now!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,528 ✭✭✭dcr22B

Going to Boulevard Café for this on Saturday evening.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 27,215 CMod ✭✭✭✭spurious

discus wrote: »
    My recommendation is gonna be a restaurant that spurious gave the thumbs up to in a previous post... Kinara is Clontarf. Still have it down as one of the best meals/experiences I've ever had!

*edit, sorry, I knew there was a reason why I posted. Spurious also mentioned they do some sort of deal now!

Unfortunately they're not in this 'Dine in Dublin' deal, but their own early bird is excellent value. Had Kinara been located next door to Marco Pierre's it would have been goodbye to the floppy-haired one, special offer or not.

Advertisement