Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

ToyWatch

• 25-03-2010 12:21am
    Registered Users Posts: 174 ✭✭

Hi,
    On a recent holiday, I fell in love with a ToyWatch, but couldn't afford it at the time.
    They don't ship to Ireland according to their website, and I can't find any shops here that stock them.

So, if anyone knows of a shop (preferably in Dublin!!), I'd be so grateful.
    :)

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,637 ✭✭✭✭OldGoat

OP, I've moved your thread. This is a much better place to get an answer.

Mods of W&T, hope this thread lives more comfortably here then in F&A. If not then chuck it at the Dublin City forum. :)

I'm older than Minecraft goats.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,276 ✭✭✭✭Cyrus

BT have them aswell in the watch hall

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 oliverdodo

hi,

Toy Watch is available Brown Thomas and later this year in Arnotts, also in Hugh Statham Naas, Kniesel Waterford and Keanes in Cork.

Happy Days

Oliverdodo

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 204 ✭✭marcus1971

bedlam wrote: »
    A quick search shows that BT2 sell them, at least in women's styles

Womens styles? who else would wear them?????????
    Kidding, seem to be a big hit with the famous folk according to their website, a bit like Swatch cornered the fashion watch market in the 80ies

Ebay as always could be your best friend here, dunno if there are fakes of these out there, but they seem to be available from $55 to $150 - or $200ish for the chronographs.... not bad converted to Euro

Descriptions on ebay is key.... just because it says it is a Toy watch does not mean it is a ToyWatch ... if you know what I mean

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 oliverdodo

to see who is really wearing toy watch check out toywatchusa.com and click on to FAMOUS WRISTS. Now that's a story.

pip pip

Oliverdodo

• Advertisement

oooooh..... might be like Paul Newmans Daytona some day.........:D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,819 ✭✭✭✭peasant

51+sRVsiV6L._SL375_.jpg

no comment ...

toywatch.jpg

Looks like someone threw up after eating too many jelly beans!!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,819 ✭✭✭✭peasant

Rolex Sea Dweller for five year olds :D:D:D

now ...are those fakes, hommages or just plain fugly ???

peasant wrote: »
    Rolex Sea Dweller for five year olds :D:D:D

now ...are those fakes, hommages or just plain fugly ???

Not to mention the Leopard Skin Gaytona...

LeopardDaytona.jpg

Uggggh, I think the real one is worse than the "homage"
    (Over $53k .......http://cgi.ebay.com/ROLEX-18kt-Gold-DAYTONA-Safari-Leapard-116598-NEW-/330592553205?pt=Wristwatches&hash=item4cf8da08f5)

DSCF2404.jpg

Have to go rinse my eyes out with something............

• Advertisement
Advertisement