Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Are seben scopes any good ?

Options
  • 25-03-2010 1:03am
    Registered Users Posts: 588 ✭✭✭

i want to see the rings of saturn and the craters on the moonand the international space station

i want to take photographs of these

i heard seben are the best on the market, better than hubble ?

hubble-telescope.jpg

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,248 ✭✭✭Plug

There a cheap chinese make and are probably rubbish. Nothing is better than hubble.
    You can get a good make telescope for €150-200 and see lots of things. You can't really see the iss because it is moving.

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 35,076 Mod ✭✭✭✭AlmightyCushion

No offence intended here but you need to start thinking about some of the things you hear. If these telescopes were better than hubble then why would NASA bother using hubble any more. Why would they spend millions on designing new components for it and sending shuttles to it for maintenance and upgrades. Surely they'd just de-orbit it and use one of these seben if they really were better than hubble.

Advertisement