Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Liffey Valley car parking/clamping/locked up?

Options
  • 25-03-2010 1:32am
    Registered Users Posts: 322 ✭✭

hey,
    would hope to leave car in Liffey Valley monday evening for a few hours. Do they clamp in that car park? Can't visualise if its got gates or not.Imagine there's a good few cars in the car park til the cinema closes at least which could be midnight on a monday I guess but might be 1 ish before I get back to it. In blanch there's 24 hour bowling etc but is there many cars round liffey valley after dark?
    any info or experiences welcome!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 18,159 ✭✭✭✭phasers

AFAIK the cinema carpark doesn't get locked up, the rest of them do though. They don't clamp, and the amount of other cars there depends on what time the last film ends at... There's usually films that start at 11 or 12 so there could be a few around.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,084 ✭✭✭dubtom

It's a free car park,they don't clamp (maybe if you park in a disabled spot they might) but as advised, I'd stick the car as near outside the cinema entrance as possible for security.

Advertisement