Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Copywritten Images

Options

Comments

• Registered Users, Subscribers Posts: 47,307 ✭✭✭✭Zaph

Are you talking about the last post in that thread?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 90 ✭✭jamesomara

Dear Sir or Madame,

I am referring to the image of Star Trek the Next Generation at the end of the thread.

The image is the intellectual property of Paramount Studios its unauthorized use violates the law.

As a host of a website such as this, I am confident that you understand the high standards to which you and your moderators must adhere.

Having a moderator post an image that has violated usage laws (probably even your own) is a black-eye, so to speak, for their own authority and the boards.ie rules, guidelines, and administration.

I encourage you to take the image down and review the legalities with moderator Spark.

Slan,
    JOM

• Registered Users, Subscribers Posts: 47,307 ✭✭✭✭Zaph

DoubleFacePalm.jpg

Thread closed. Please stop wasting people's time with rubbish like this.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement