Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Stealing is Illegal

Options
  • 25-03-2010 3:28am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 90 ✭✭

Dear Boards,
    It is terrible when you state that the theft of intellectual data is rubbish.

How do you justify enforcing "rules" when you break LAWS yourself?

Paramount pictures, owner of the image probable does not think my concern is rubbish, I quote:

"UNAUTHORIZED USE, COPYING, REPRODUCTION, MODIFICATION, PUBLICATION, REPUBLICATION, UPLOADING, FRAMING, DOWNLOADING, POSTING, TRANSMITTING, DISTRIBUTING, DUPLICATING OR ANY OTHER MISUSE OF ANY OF THE MATERIAL IS STRICTLY PROHIBITED."

http://www.paramount.com/about/terms-and-conditions

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 23,212 ✭✭✭✭Tom Dunne

jamesomara wrote: »
    Dear Boards,
    It is terrible when you state that the theft of intellectual data is rubbish.

How do you justify enforcing "rules" when you break LAWS yourself?

Paramount pictures, owner of the image probable does not think my concern is rubbish, I quote:

"UNAUTHORIZED USE, COPYING, REPRODUCTION, MODIFICATION, PUBLICATION, REPUBLICATION, UPLOADING, FRAMING, DOWNLOADING, POSTING, TRANSMITTING, DISTRIBUTING, DUPLICATING OR ANY OTHER MISUSE OF ANY OF THE MATERIAL IS STRICTLY PROHIBITED."

http://www.paramount.com/about/terms-and-conditions

Ok, is there a point to all this?

Do you represent Paramount?

Or are you a concerned citizen?

Can you please clearly articulate what exactly the problem is?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,840 ✭✭✭Dav

jamesomara is site banned for making legal threats against Boards.ie.

If Paramount pictures have issue with people using pictures taken from their shows for silly *facepalm* pictures on the internet then I think we all have bigger problems than this.

Dav

Advertisement