Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Actress wanted for Short horror/mystery film. Dublin City

Options
  • 25-03-2010 5:19am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2

hey

Im directing a 3 minute short late next week in south dublin city and have lost my actress so need to recast. Its a horror/mystery style film with little or no dialouge for a cinematoraphy course

Im shooting on 16mm film so its a good oportunity for any actors to work within a medium they may not be fermilier with. Its my first time shooting on film but my third short to direct, my last one was aired on rte's shortscreen and you'd be working with small expeirienced crew who have all worked with the film format. there is one lead role for a female 18-20's and minor role for a male.

we have the equipment for two days, hopefully will get it done in one and use the second day incase of any re-shoots. Its all set in one location so should be an smooth shoot. anybody interested is welcome. contact me for more detail or whatever

JD

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 14 Wanting

I am ver interested in starring in your short production.
    I myself am a petite model, and am looking to start expanding out into the acting world.
    Starring in your movie would be great experience.

My best friend (who is also a model) can come along and be an extra if you would like.

Please get back to me, if you need anymore info.
    Thanks again.
    Amanda-Lee
    x

• Registered Users Posts: 2,221 ✭✭✭RichyX

Sounds a bit f*ckin spooky to me!

Advertisement