Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

anyone know

• 25-03-2010 7:31am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 10,898 ✭✭✭✭

how ya. Anyone know who got the crap kicked out of him in town last night. Im not sure what time it happened but whoever he was tried to hop on someone and got the crap kicked out of him. Supposedly it was a good hiding he got but nothing like during the week. Fist to fist one. Just curious is all cos I know the chap he tried to hop on. Mate told me some chap went to hit him for no reason so me mate kicked 7 shades of crap out of him. Only reason Im asking is cos me mate is very well able to handle himself and Im just hoping he didnt do to much damage to your man.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,827 ✭✭✭ex_infantry man

haha he deserved a good beatin them stupid fool jumping sum1 for nothing what is this city coming to at all?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 25,953 ✭✭✭✭kryogen

sounds like a fair fight to me, also, if you are gonna go looking for trouble then you cant really have any complaints when you get your ass handed to ya once in a while

Ill do a little checking later on and see what i can find out

Advertisement