Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

MSAP Results

Options
13»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,193 ✭✭✭[Jackass]

Larianne wrote: »
    I dunno if its June or July you have to wait till but I remember I got offered a place in UCD waaay after I had received and accepted the offer from TCD. I do think it's later with UCD.

Well done on all your offers!! That's brilliant.

Thanks, and sincere thank you to you, I took a lot of information from several of your posts on this forum and took a lot of comfort from your experiences, so in case you don't know it, it really does help people out there lot with the effort you put in on this forum, so thank you very much, I'm sure for every thanks you get there are 10 non posters who you helped out there too.

If I don't get UCD (which I hope I will cause I did ok on the MSAP) then it will be DCU, so either way I'm delighted and relieved. It was nice to get an offer for Trinity just because that's probably the toughest college to get in to, but the course is down the list on my CAO cause they don't really have exactly what course I want to do, and I prefer the 3 year degree of UCD / DCU to Trinity over 4 years. :D

The whole experience has been very stresfull and tough and filled with worry, but I'm really excited to get to college now. :)

I was told in my interview at DCU that they would give me a place but it wont be confirmed until June, so I'd imagine UCD will be then too. The waiting and not knowing is a killer.

• Registered Users Posts: 35,954 ✭✭✭✭Larianne

You're very welcome. I've been there twice so I know the confusion of applying (info is so scarce and/or confusing) and the torture of being in limbo! Just happy to help.

Hope you get what you're looking for! I'm sure you will if you've been successful everywhere else.

Love hearing the success stories. :)

Advertisement