Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Hospital Run......

Options
  • 25-03-2010 11:19am
    Registered Users Posts: 5,273 ✭✭✭

No this tread is not about some charity run.

Mrs Racso is due our baby in 2 weeks time. So with the impending due date arriving I am looking for advice re the route to take from fenagh to waterford regional hospital when the madness starts.

To date we have been going fenagh-borris-new ross-waterford. Yesterday however on the way back from the hospital we took the new road from waterford city onto kilkenny to the ring road and on to bagenalstown then fenagh.

I'd say the second route is longer but the roads are in better nick re bumps etc and also less chance getting stuck behind a tractor/lorry espeially if i need to put foot down if junior/ess decides to arrive quicker.

Any advice or alternative routes great appreciated.

Really hoping this baby arrives on a weekend cause otherwise i'll have to dash from maynooth/newbridge to collect her goodself then on again.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,163 ✭✭✭Nead21

congrats on the pending arrival :D

i would say go the new road .....im sure mrs racso would appreciate a smoother road, especially if you're putting the foot down. also, there's no need for the extra stress of cursing and blinding a tractor off the road!

hope everything goes well :)

• Registered Users Posts: 5,273 ✭✭✭racso1975

Thanks a million nead and hopefully i'll be the only one cursing!!!! dont fancy delivering baby on side of m9

Advertisement