Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Desperately Seeking Private Lesson In Dublin This Saturday

Options
  • 25-03-2010 11:33am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 18

Hi ya 'all!

I cannot organize a private lesson in Dublin this Saturday for love nor money.

I don't have a car so unless some places like The Paddocks, Kellystown, Coolmine, etc can collect from the nearest bus stop I'm slightly stuck.:( Others on a bus route either don't do adult privates or do but only during the week.

Clonfert Maynooth Equestrian centre is very near me however without a car it may as well be Cork!

Any sensible sugestions regarding centres that may have got under my horsey radar?:)

Thanks,

LL.

Comments

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 11,373 Mod ✭✭✭✭lordgoat

Are you in Maynooth? You could order a taxi to clonfert? Wouldn't be too bad.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18 littleluvvie

No, I'm in Leixlip. So a taxi would cost at least 12 euro. Add that to the cost of a private lesson and the cost becomes prohibitive. :( I don't need a car for my day to day activities however when it comes to horse riding a car's essential unfortunately.

Advertisement