Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Master Tailor or seamstress in Waterford City

• 25-03-2010 11:47am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 50 ✭✭

I am looking for contact details of a good tailor /seamstress in the Waterford City area. I have a dress that needs to be taken in on both sides and it may be complex so am looking for someone good. Thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,604 ✭✭✭deisemum

If you phone the Sewing Centre on Newgate Street or a fabric shop they should have recommendations.

I can pm you one to avoid, I didn't have work done there but I saw the work carried out for a couple of people and it was bad.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 617 ✭✭✭Hells Belle

Hi deisedol, I used the lady in the Lisduggan Shopping Centre last year to take up a dress and put in a zip, the fabric was a really delicate layered chiffon and it actually looked better when she'd finshed than when I brought it in, she's there years so she must be doing something right. Its the little shop just across from the PTSB.
    HB

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 724 ✭✭✭shapez

Hey, my wife was recommended a girl in Sileverue recently and she found her very good for the dress alteration she needed. Let me know if you want details.

• Registered Users Posts: 392 ✭✭Rainbow_brite

Georgina Kervick is good she is on barrack street between Newgate Street and Convent Hill

Advertisement