Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Free Moy Park Chicken Kievs

• 25-03-2010 12:20pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,611 ✭✭✭

Free Moy Park Chicken Kievs, end April 7th

http://www.moypark.ie/index.php

Register or log in to print coupon.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,487 ✭✭✭Mister men

:)Just did it. Fair play

• Registered Users Posts: 602 ✭✭✭will1977

Nice one

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,611 ✭✭✭deisemum

Once you're registered you get an e-newsletter and they regularly offer free chicken products, at one stage they were giving away a product per month or there abouts, but then hadn't offered anything in recent months.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,478 ✭✭✭✭cson

You seem to be still logged in on that link fyi ;)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,005 ✭✭✭✭2smiggy

thanks very much OP !! not the most secure site as logged in automatically as OP :P

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,380 ✭✭✭remus808

cson wrote: »
    You seem to be still logged in on that link fyi ;)

Wtf, how did that happen? there's nothing in the link that has anything to do with user details... so weird!

By the way, whats to stop this from being COMPLETELY abused and printing tonnes??

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,596 ✭✭✭✭TheDriver

karmabass wrote: »
    Wtf, how did that happen? there's nothing in the link that has anything to do with user details... so weird!

By the way, whats to stop this from being COMPLETELY abused and printing tonnes??

Nothing! Thanks Mary!

I think if you try to print more it says already printed or something like that.

Btw I've logged out now but there was someone else's name there, not mine. :confused: thanks anyway.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,639 ✭✭✭south

can't get it to print for me

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,005 ✭✭✭✭2smiggy

did you install the print program you have to download ?
    great promotion BTW

• Closed Accounts Posts: 111 ✭✭carab

Thanks OP
    south wrote: »
    can't get it to print for me

You can have it posted to you South, thats what I did:)

• Registered Users Posts: 199 ✭✭phantom60

Nice one - cheers OP.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 187 ✭✭Murilloinf

thanks op, just printed,in here for some reason did not worked with firefox, but did with IE so happy days!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,639 ✭✭✭south

jsut worked for me with IE to.. thanks op and others for the reply's

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 993 ✭✭✭offaly1

Wahoo....theres the dinner sorted!

Thanks OP!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,306 ✭✭✭blahblah06

u can print it twice just say it didnt print LOL

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 692 ✭✭✭gleep

Nice one op, i feel like chicken toni..............

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,025 ✭✭✭✭-Corkie-

Yum yum thanks op i love these. My missus told me some night she comes home that she will see a huge chicken kiev sitting on the sofa

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 194 ✭✭C Eng

I use my vouchers toady in Dunnes. Got two packs Thanks once again OP:D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,597 ✭✭✭anniehoo

Cool thats dinner sorted for tonight ;)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,762 ✭✭✭✭Inquitus

Whats to stop you photocopying them and claiming several?

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 11,017 Mod ✭✭✭✭yoyo

Inquitus wrote: »

They use different barcodes, I found that when i clicked "coupon didnt print" button it printed a second sheet with a different one, I'm sure people who have dynamic IP addresses will be able to print many vouchers ;)

Nick

• Registered Users Posts: 246 ✭✭rh5555

I think they have no issue with ppl using the coupon twice. They even let you print it twice if you say it didn't print correctly the first time. After that it won't let you print again.

Not sure if I would copy/use more than 2 unless I use a different IP address (proxy etc) with different account details. I may use the coupon twice and say thanks to Moy and the OP for the chicken.

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 11,017 Mod ✭✭✭✭yoyo

rh5555 wrote: »
    I think they have no issue with ppl using the coupon twice. They even let you print it twice if you say it didn't print correctly the first time. After that it won't let you print again.

Not sure if I would copy/use more than 2 unless I use a different IP address (proxy etc) with different account details. I may use the coupon twice and say thanks to Moy and the OP for the chicken.

When you click didnt print correctly it prints a coupon with a different bar code, so they probably do "block" after a single use, not sure how they would though, but yeah got 4 free kievs so not complaining, will use the vouchers tomorow :)

Nick

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,025 ✭✭✭✭-Corkie-

Inquitus wrote: »

You would want to like chicken kievs:D:D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,498 ✭✭✭dowtchaboy

Thanks OP.
    I clicked "send as email" cos I am a little dubious about the coupon printer thing they use - comes from Coupons Inc who have a rep for spyware or at least adware. I suppose they have to do this 'cos of people like us who always try to get more than one of every deal!
    Coupon printer says it won't print to "pdf" pseudo-printer, or to a fax program - wonder would it print to that Microsoft XPS printer thingy that I have never found a use for, or to OneNote which accepts lots of odd pastes??

In the end you have to use the coupon printer anyway....

Interestingly - since there are 2 of us in the house we both submitted our email addresses into the "send as email" option so we got 2 coupons - yumm!:D

• Registered Users Posts: 299 ✭✭olewy

After reading about couponprinter.exe elsewhere online it appears to be malware. So I opted to have the coupon posted to me instead; coupon no longer available.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,498 ✭✭✭dowtchaboy

olewy wrote: »
    After reading about couponprinter.exe elsewhere online it appears to be malware. So I opted to have the coupon posted to me instead; coupon no longer available.
    Oh? I got mine this morning. Even though the coupon was "emailed" to me - in fact what I received was a link to the coupon printer, not a printable attachment or anything.

• Advertisement
Advertisement