Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Harvey Normans Guitar Hero Drum Kit & Guitar for ps3 €20 each

• 25-03-2010 12:47pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 605 ✭✭✭

Was in HN yesterday and saw these for 20 euro, didn't take notice what edition they were, but having a fast look online 20 seems a really good price, especially for the drums.

Was in Cork btw, only saw 1 guitar and 1 drum set.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,085 ✭✭✭paddydriver

Does this have all I need for drums and guitar playing with the kids or is there a disc required too that is a higher price? - i.e. is this just 20 yoyo for the hardware?

Thanks OP

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 605 ✭✭✭babo9

I'd say it's just hardware only. I only glanced but I'd say just hw.
    You'd prob have to buy some Guitar hero software seperately.

If you've been following the Gamestop offer topic, I believe Guitar Hero: Van Halen was one of the games as part of the offer, some of the older guitar heros could prob be picked up pretty cheap 2nd hand too, but tbh I've never owned Guitar hero sw or hw so I'm presuming!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,096 ✭✭✭✭the groutch

I think it might be the ps2 ones you saw, but they can also be used on ps3 afaik, wouldnt say no to the drums for 20 squids

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 605 ✭✭✭babo9

I think it might be the ps2 ones you saw, but they can also be used on ps3 afaik, wouldnt say no to the drums for 20 squids

Maybe, coulda sworn it said ps3 on the barcode label though, and they were next to all the other ps3 gear(I remember cos I was thinking how €60 for a ps3 controller was crazy :p)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,796 ✭✭✭sweetie

I think I saw GH: Metallica (aswell as Van Halen) in the 5 euro or even 2 euro Gamestop offer

• Advertisement
Advertisement