Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Usit Australian bank account and sim card

Options
  • 25-03-2010 12:58pm
    Registered Users Posts: 491 ✭✭

I'm just wondering is it worth setting up an Australian bank account and sim card with Usit cost €24.99 or would I better off waiting until I get to Australia in the middle of May?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,670 ✭✭✭Doc

Its not worth it do it for free over here.

• Registered Users Posts: 39,355 ✭✭✭✭Mellor

As doc said, Bank acc is free.
    Sim card is $2, so USIT are charging around 23.50 on top for a set up that takes 10 minutes (5 bank, 5 phone)

once again, wp usit you greed shower of pricks

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,333 ✭✭✭Zambia

I tell you what we should so get on this lads.

For $200* we could sell airport pick up Tullamarine to St Kilda plus SIM card, and then the application form for a bank account. With a quick few phone calls we could reserve a bed in a hostel as well.

We could call it the OZ Boards starter Pack.

Between us we could cover every Major Oz backpacker arrival city Melbourne/Sydney/Brisbane.

*price is based on the mark up that people are willing to pay 25 bucks for in essence a 2 dollar sim card.

Advertisement