Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Good haircut Galway

• 25-03-2010 12:59pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,071 ✭✭✭

Sick of paying over the odds for someone not to listen. Anywhere good for goods, preferably not IN town as that is far too much hassle, time to start getting back on track!

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,078 ✭✭✭onemorechance

http://www.schoolofmakeupartistry.com/

Galway Beauty School in Liosbán do free / cheap haircut if you let the students practice on you! Could they may also do your mani/pedi, or else the first link may be useful.

Céard é an ócáid mór? Dáta!?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,085 ✭✭✭Xiney

Prestige Salon on Eyre Square next to Flanagan's Pharmacy (and Supermacs) have someone there named Niamh - she is nothing short of brilliant. Very reasonably priced, around 45 for a wash cut & blowdry. I usually don't get the blowdry since I have wavy hair so she charges me 40 - most places just charge me the same.

Reminds me that I need to make an apt with her asap though since my hair is no walking advertisement for her at present...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 514 ✭✭✭lasair

I would defo recommend PINK! hairdressing on Shop St. next to H Samuel......€35 for wash cut and blow dry and girls in there are so nice. They provide you with so much advice, tea and coffee...I also got a hair treatment inc in the price....

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,085 ✭✭✭Xiney

lasair wrote: »
    I would defo recommend PINK! hairdressing on Shop St. next to H Samuel......€35 for wash cut and blow dry and girls in there are so nice. They provide you with so much advice, tea and coffee...I also got a hair treatment inc in the price....

wow 35? that's an excellent price.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 265 ✭✭Adelie

I've always been really happy with cuts I got at SOA (couple of doors away from the King's Head). The last time I went it was E35, but that was nearly a year ago now so can't guarantee it's still the same price.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 385 ✭✭Dutchess

I quite like Zenith, going there again in a few weeks. They give 10% discount to first timers.
    Generally I think getting a haircut here is a complete rip off. In the Netherlands I went to what was considered a high end place and my hairdresser charged me under 20 euro for a complete new cut.

Speaking about SOA: not to put anyone off, but that place always makes me laugh because SOA is the Dutch word/abbreviation for STD :p

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,071 ✭✭✭gaeilgegrinds1

Dáta? Yep, an chéad dáta tar éis an leanbh! Can almost see my toes!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,078 ✭✭✭onemorechance

Iontach! I hope it all goes well! I could do with one myself! :)

Advertisement