Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

FOR SALE kjw m700 (Police Model) SNIPER RIFLE

Options
13»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,061 ✭✭✭damagegt

sorry i dont want to split the package. and the gun is in Dublin now so i wont be anywhere around macroom or lissarda

• Registered Users Posts: 621 ✭✭✭Sleepershark

Ok. Did you buy a new proper lenght 6.03mm inner barell? Cut the one you had to fit? Or did you put the stock one back in? Or drill out the end cap? you can just tell me of the modification. Is the hop up stock too? New offer pending answers. Do you have original front and rear sights?

Any answers for me?

As i said in the last message im not willing to split them up

Ok. Did you buy a new proper length 6.03mm inner barrel? Cut the one you had to fit? Or did you put the stock one back in? Or drill out the end cap? you can just tell me of the modification. Is the hop up stock too? New offer pending answers. Do you have original front and rear sights?

Where in this am I asking you to split the Item up. That was 2 and 3 posts ago when I said I didn't want the overly high mounts and the Civi scope. I'm willing to buy the whole package If I have to. But this change in the barrel cap is important what did you do to the inner tight bore barrel to make it fit?? I've asked 3 times. Is there some reason you can't answer my questions? Are you really interested in selling this Item?? 3 days I've trying to get answers. So here are some questions, I would be grateful for answers to each. Answers in as much detail as possible and feel free to elaborate on your answer.

1. Does this Airsoft Rifle fire at 320 fps using 0.2g bbs powered by green 134a gas.

2. Can you hit a man sized target 7/10 times at ranges of 200+ feet (61metres) Have you actually done this?

3. Is this airsoft rifle still able to hit man sized targets at ranges in excess of 200 ft (61metres) and if so what range 65m 70metres? and have you done this?

4 If answer to either of questions 2 or 3 is yes will you reproduce at a test fire when you sell the item?

5. To fix the inner barrel from sticking out of the end of the rifle Did you buy a new proper length 6.03mm inner barrel?

6.To fix the inner barrel from sticking out of the end of the rifle did you Cut the 6.03mm inner barrel you had to fit?

7.To fix the inner barrel from sticking out of the end of the rifle did you put the stock one back in?

8. To fix the inner barrel from sticking out of the end of the rifle did you drill out the end cap?

9. Do all the gas mags work properly? No leaks or seal problems.

Thanks in advance for answers.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 568 ✭✭✭Sgt.pepper

hey
    any interest in a trade?
    if so i got a
    M4 stubby with silencer,box,4 mags(kryloned green),red/green dot scope,foregrip, long and short stock, PEQ box with small battery,fore and back sights

the peq,foregrip,fore and back sights,scope,silencer,pistol grip,stock(long) are kryloned OD green

perfect working, if you want to use the peq box to hold the battery, your gonna have to either yourself/ or get someone else to rewire the battery wires

cheers

• Advertisement

Sorry lads the guns been traded off boards.Cheer for all the interest.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 568 ✭✭✭Sgt.pepper

ahh no problem

cheers anyway:p

;)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,957 ✭✭✭Seller159

hi have still got the m700 sniper for sale? THIS THREAD IS OVER 2 YEARS OLD........Closed

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement