Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

An Evening with Sgt. Pepper

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,012 ✭✭✭Plazaman

I had the priviledge to see this show over the Easter in Sligo and would highly recommend this to anyone who is looking for a great evenings entertainment. The diversity of singers, musicians and the interpretation of the album was an absolute joy.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,659 ✭✭✭magnumlady

It was brilliant. Hubby liked it so much he went to see it twice.
    I hope they do more evenings like this.
    Sligo has some talent.

• Registered Users Posts: 434 ✭✭itac

Went to see it myself when it was on at the Factory, can't praise it highly enough...Hoping to get into it in Dublin tomorrow evening, would love to go see it again...kudos and congrats to all involved, there was some amount of talent on show! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 3,012 ✭✭✭Plazaman

This show is starting again in Sligo this week (16th - 19th June) and then heading to Tubbercurry, Longford, Ballybofey (Balor Theatre) and Dublin (The Button Factory) next week.

Definitely one to see if ye can get along to any of the Venues (details are on Facebook). It has even been been improved on according to the organisers.

I should have bumped this up, well done Plazaman.
    It is a great show, highly recommend it.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,225 ✭✭✭fillefatale

I can't access facebook, where can I get details? Is there a website?

I can't access facebook, where can I get details? Is there a website?

Just the facebook website.
    I took the details from there:
    Jun 16-19 The Factory, Sligo 071-9170431
    Jun 22 St. Bridget's Hall, Tubbercurry.
    Jun 23 Kilmacowen Hall.

Jun 24 Balor Theatre, Ballybofey. 074-9131840

Jun 25 Button Factory, Dublin. www.tickets.ie

Jun 26 Backstage Theatre, Longford. 043-3347888

Tickets are 20 euro.

Advertisement