Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Polyester Stuffing / Wadding

Options
  • 25-03-2010 1:12pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,657 ✭✭✭

after doing much searching I thought I'd ask here I'm looking for some polyester stuffing/wadding. To stuff some toys with. I've seacrhed the net & I found an online store in the UK and can get 250kg including postage for approx £10.

I'm more inteseted in buying this in a brick'n'mortar in Ireland if at all possible for roughly the same price. Anyone any suggestions?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 28,464 ✭✭✭✭looksee

You can sometimes get this in places like Hickeys, though it tends to be in a sheet and you have to rip it up a bit. Last time I needed some I bought the cheapest polyester pillows in Tesco, same stuff and worked well. Or if you have an old (clean) continental quilt you can take it to bits and you will find you have masses of wadding. Again you have to rip it up a bit to loosen it.

Advertisement