Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

used clothing store

• 25-03-2010 1:14pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 9

hi all

anyone got any good original name for a new used clothing store selling baby/childrens wear maternity and ladies occasion wear???

Comments

New to you
    like new
    Second chance

I'm sure I'll come up with more if I think about it!

(this will probably get closed by the way)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9 lucky me

op there brill thanks keep them comming!! ( why will it be closed?... im new to this)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,783 ✭✭✭Pj!

Why not call it 'Lucky Me'?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 43,045 ✭✭✭✭Nevyn

Threads

lucky me wrote: »
    op there brill thanks keep them comming!! ( why will it be closed?... im new to this)

Just because it might not be in the right forum but don't worry, a mod may just move it instead!

Welcome to Boards btw :)

Deja vu
    New again

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 43,045 ✭✭✭✭Nevyn

ReVamp

thanks guys this place is really good people are so helpful!!.. revamp i like it..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,239 ✭✭✭✭WindSock

hi all

anyone got any good original name for a new used clothing store selling baby/childrens wear maternity and ladies occasion wear???
    New to you
    like new
    Second chance

I'm sure I'll come up with more if I think about it!

(this will probably get closed by the way)

Smelly Britches? :pac:

Apparel Encour?

how about pandoras box... what do ye think of when ye hear pandoras box? what images come to mind??

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,239 ✭✭✭✭WindSock

how about pandoras box... what do ye think of when ye hear pandoras box? what images come to mind??

Durty stuff ;)

• Advertisement
Advertisement