If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

5.1 Speaker Packs are short but....

Options
  • 25-03-2010 1:28pm
    Company Representative Posts: 9,463 ✭✭✭

Guys,

5.1 speaker packs are really hard to get hold of at the moment - but we have sold so many receivers over the last week that I'm being pressurised to offer some deals - so here goes!

1. Monitor Audio Vector 5.1 pack - this system retails at over £500 in the UK - we we do a boardie special on it for you guys at just £299.95 for a limited period only guys) This pack includes 2 pairs of the V10 satellites, a V20 Dedicated centre and a VW8 Active Subwoofer - it's available in WHite, Black or Black with a walnut trim and at the moment we have 'em available from stock £299.95 / €349.99

2. Boston Soundware XS 5.1 This retails in the UK at £399 (and more in some places) - If you are looking for a small, cute well built 5.1 system that sounds good - leave it to Boaston - this one ticks all the boxes and even included the Brackets ready to go - available from stock in Black £299.95 / €349.99 (again only for a limited period)

3. Monitor Audio Bronze Reference One pack - getting serious now guys - this pack consists of two pairs of BR One speakers, A dedicated BR LCR Centre and a Monster BRW10 Active subwoofer - available in Black / Walnut or Cherry - This should retail at £849 - Boardie really limited offer (5 packs only)
    £599.95 / €699.99

4. Tannoy SFX 5.1 - I cannot drop the price any more but at just £199.95 this is a cracking system for the money and I'll do free shippping for Boardies.

Keep me posted if any of these are of interest and we will do our best to get you sorted,

Thanks as ever,

ATB,

John Mc & the 5.1 crew

John McDonald / Managing Director / Richer Sounds Ireland / www.richersounds.ie / johnmc@richersounds.ie

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,884 ✭✭✭Soarer

You've got the br sub linked in both the br centre speaker link and the br subwoofer link .

The link to the centre speaker is here.

Silly man! :p

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, RicherSounds.ie Moderator Posts: 2,505 Mod ✭✭✭✭The Ritz

Fixed............:)

Ritz.

• Company Representative Posts: 9,463 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: John

Soarer wrote: »
    You've got the br sub linked in both the br centre speaker link and the br subwoofer link .

The link to the centre speaker is here.

Silly man! :p

Hey Soar,

is that revenge for my prank phone call this morning??;)

ATB,

J

John McDonald / Managing Director / Richer Sounds Ireland / www.richersounds.ie / johnmc@richersounds.ie

• Registered Users Posts: 355 ✭✭vestanpance

John,

The Boston one looks good, how do you think they would go with the Denon 1910, I've left an enquiry for it on the receiver thread.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,434 ✭✭✭Deep Thought

Hi John

Great packages and am impressed with the Boston,

Would you be able to quote me for a 2.1 system

Regards

SZ

The narrower a man’s mind, the broader his statements.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 43 Bonidel

Hi John,
    I am interested in one of the options above, I have sent you a PM with some questions, I just wanted to remind you as I know know you're a busy man :)

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.