Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Polski serial

Options
  • 25-03-2010 1:50pm
    Registered Users Posts: 274 ✭✭

The story about hard times after second world war in Poland mainly in Warsaw. April 1945, Warsaw is in ruins, people try to learn how to live under the power of the communist government.
    audio- polish
    subtitles- english
    Dom
    (House)
    (links to eipsodes in CODE below photos)
    serial bardzo popularny w Polsce.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,345 ✭✭✭Dunjohn

I'm enjoying this. Bardzo dziękuję!

Edit: Well, the parts that I can get working.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 27,202 CMod ✭✭✭✭spurious

We've been watching the first series of 'Czas Honoru' which was very entertaining.

• Registered Users Posts: 274 ✭✭Artur.PL

Dunjohn wrote: »

Edit: Well, the parts that I can get working.
    Where the problem is?

spurious wrote: »
    We've been watching the first series of 'Czas Honoru' which was very entertaining.
    Enjoy, I like it as well

"Dom" series is unique because the first season(1-12 the best in my opinion) was made in 1980 when was very difficult to say the truth but people who made that season did their best.

Artur.PL wrote: »
    Where the problem is?

If it works for everybody else, it's probably just me. My brother did something to my media player a while ago, I've never been able to figure out what. I'll corner him this weekend.

Part 1 of "Co Ty Tu Robisz Człowieku" worked fine, the rest haven't.

• Advertisement

I've watched all and if the first part(Co ty tu robisz czlowieku) is fine, all of them should be fine al well because it is the same codec.
    Maybe try BestPlayer
    Pobierz BESTplayer 2.106 means download it

good luck

Yes, it turns out that I was doing it arseways. Resuming!

Advertisement