Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

UPC broadband modem set up

• 25-03-2010 2:52pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 964 ✭✭✭

Hi everyone!
    I have a problem that I need to solve and I don't know how.
    So the story is that everytime my modem is reset the original setup goes but now upc is refusing to tell me what the settings are until a tech comes by, of course they can only get someone out to me on monday which leaves me with no internet over the weekend.
    So if someone out there is techically savy enough to tell me the web page where the original modem installation is done and what the settings are on it I would be eternally grateful!
    Thank you in advance,
    Gi

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,713 ✭✭✭✭jor el

How was it reset?

Only UPC can provision a cable modem, so no one can help you other than them.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 964 ✭✭✭mistress_gi

Hi! thank you for the reply!
    I just pressed the reset button for 30 secs and all I get now is the power light and the DS light blinking!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,713 ✭✭✭✭jor el

Why did you reset it though? Was it by UPC's request or something? If you did if off your own back, you'll just need to wait. If UPC told you to do it, they should be prepared to get you back running quicker than Monday.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 187 ✭✭eoineen

Do you think this issue and this issue are related?

Advertisement