Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Head shop in Blackrock?

Options
  • 25-03-2010 4:19pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,252 ✭✭✭

Just wondering if there is one around here, as im new to the area.

Thanks!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,273 ✭✭✭Morlar

Don't know about blackrock but there is one at the end of the east pier in Dun laoghaire, it's sometimes based on the west pier though, but you can easily jump across & get sorted.

• Registered Users Posts: 24,506 ✭✭✭✭Cookie_Monster

Morlar wrote: »
    Don't know about blackrock but there is one at the end of the east pier in Dun laoghaire, it's sometimes based on the west pier though, but you can easily jump across & get sorted.

:confused:

what

• Registered Users Posts: 6,659 ✭✭✭unknown13

No there is not one in Blackrock but I think there is one in Dun Laoghaire down the very end of Georges Street by the health shop and shoe makers.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 26,567 ✭✭✭✭Fratton Fred

Morlar wrote: »

I think they have moved now.

I'm sure the OP can find one at the top of the sugarloaf....

• Registered Users Posts: 4,467 ✭✭✭Wazdakka

Africa wrote: »
    Just wondering if there is one around here, as im new to the area.

Thanks!
    unknown13 wrote: »
    No there is not one in Blackrock but I think there is one in Dun Laoghaire down the very end of Georges Street by the health shop and shoe makers.
    Yup

It's called Head Candy..

Google Maps Link

It's the tag "A"

• Advertisement
Advertisement