Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Beauty Place beside the Cinema -Balbriggan

Options
  • 25-03-2010 4:24pm
    Registered Users Posts: 743 ✭✭✭

Someone mentioned to me there is a new salon beside the cinema.

What us the name of the salon?

Has anyone got any info on them??

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 501 ✭✭✭Helmet

Don't know the name but I know that my wife has been there and was happy with the service. Wash and cut for 25 euro......good according to her???

• Registered Users Posts: 1,169 ✭✭✭Eoineo

According to the flier that arrived in my door, they offer a "short packet" which comprises a wash & blow dry & a "file and pain". I think I'll pass.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,332 ✭✭✭tatli_lokma

Eoineo wrote: »
    According to the flier that arrived in my door, they offer a "short packet" which comprises a wash & blow dry & a "file and pain". I think I'll pass.

:D

In seriousness though, its actually a great salon. I've had my hair done there, as have several members of my family - all very happy with the results. Haven't had my nails done there myself, but I have heard good reports on their gel nails and nail art.

They also have a sauna and do packages for men and women with massage, beauty treatments etc.

Very reasonably priced and open late most nights.

I would have no problem recommending them (and I have no affiliation to them in any way other than to have had a positive experience as a customer! )

HTH

• Registered Users Posts: 743 ✭✭✭northdubgal

Short packets and file and pain's - sounds different :D

Thanks for the recommendations guys, I'll pop in tomorrow on the way home and get a pricelist. I'm getting married in 10 weeks so need a few beauty treatments which cost a bomb:o hopefully the prices here are better...

Advertisement