Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Construction work on Kinnegad ring road

• 25-03-2010 5:20pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 611 ✭✭✭

Anyone know what is going on

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,504 ✭✭✭viking

Tesco express apparently

• Closed Accounts Posts: 611 ✭✭✭T Corolla

Really is there a petrol station going in there as well

Don't think so. The wife was part of a tesco focus group that was held last year, think they mentioned the store would be opening at end of 2010.

Correction: Its a full Tesco apparently, not an Express :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,597 ✭✭✭Richard tea

Hi all, this could be very good for the area. Where can I find out any definite info on this Tesco venture.:confused:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 964 ✭✭✭thegoth

This is great news. Just heard it this evening.

I'm sure that a filling station would do well there. People would come off the motorway at kinnegad to

A) Avoid the toll and

B) To get cheap fuel

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,607 ✭✭✭veryangryman

thegoth wrote: »
    This is great news. Just heard it this evening.

I'm sure that a filling station would do well there. People would come off the motorway at kinnegad to

A) Avoid the toll and

B) To get cheap fuel

Only Eastbound

But I get your thinking.

I doubt that theyd bother though. With the new Service Station circa Enfield, I couldnt see too many bothering with Kinnegad. Also Kinnegad already has a decently located (and reasonably priced) Petrol station near Clonard road

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 16,686 ✭✭✭✭Zubeneschamali

With the new Service Station circa Enfield, I couldnt see too many bothering with Kinnegad.

Anyone want to bet that the Motorway service stops will be the dearest place on the planet to buy fuel?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,595 ✭✭✭The Lovely Muffin

Anyone know anything about the roadworks around the Delvin Road/Assumption Villas area?

The council were there yesterday and again today.

Advertisement