Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Anywhere to sell used IT equipment

Options
  • 25-03-2010 5:29pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,855 ✭✭✭

Hi Guys

The nature of my work leaves me with a lot of used PC, Printer, Server, Rack and Laptop parts, aswell as the odd APC battery here and there. The hassle I have trying to get any supplier to take them back is very difficult. Because I don't have the faulty part ready untill I have done the switch with the new part which is usually on site.

Can anyone suggest a place that sells them. I use to give them to rehab. But now I live to far to make that drive.

Anyhelp on stores would be great. All I can find online are american one, but I need to be doing commercial invoices for that.

Thanks Guys,
    Nabber

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,373 ✭✭✭Irishpimpdude

• Registered Users Posts: 2,855 ✭✭✭Nabber

That would be against the rules(selling anyways).

I sell the odd thing on adverts.ie, usually something that i bought in error and can't return.

I have put them up on gumtree. But people say yes they will take them. then they never show up. I'd rather a place where i'm sure to get rid of it

• Registered Users Posts: 2,855 ✭✭✭Nabber

That would be against the rules(selling anyways).

I sell the odd thing on adverts.ie, usually something that i bought in error and can't return.

I have put them up on gumtree. But people say yes they will take them. then they never show up. I'd rather a place where i'm sure to get rid of it

Advertisement