Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

HTC Desire Or Google Nexus One?

• 25-03-2010 5:47pm
    Registered Users Posts: 202 ✭✭

I'm well over due buying myself a new handset now and I'm just not sure what to get.

I'm with vodafone and I dont really fancy getting the iPhone as it will be out of date fairly soon once a new model comes along,

I'm stuck between getting a Nexus One or the HTC Desire,

I know they bought have pretty much the same hardware specs but I cant really decide, The nexus one has noise cancellation which im not too pushed about but it will also be the first in line for update. Another thing though, it doesn't seem like the nexus one is going to be coming here any time soon so im wondering if i pick one up on Ebay will it work ok here, ie. marketplace work fine etc....

Then there's the HTC Desire, no word on a release date here either but I can get one online, but should i go for it or the nexus one?

Any pros or cons for either?

Any feedback is greatly appreciated,
    Cheers

Advertisement