Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Any body else waiting for CDVEC GRANT?

Options
  • 25-03-2010 7:11pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 20

I applied for the VEC grant in August , its been sent back 3 times because my mothers social welfare letter was not exactly to detail the way they wanted in , its now seven months later , I haven't a penny to my name and live with my parents and the family but they cant afford to help me out , for instance I got a 5er of my dad about 3 weeks ago and that left him short on the rent money. I haven't had a penny since . I am lucky in the sense that my university is a walkable distance .BUT i am 22 do i not have a right to some assistance ? do they wont me to drop out so the 1500 registration fee is not paid out ? I don't get it . I don't even have a student card . I cant have lunch in the college or take part in ANY social events.

I am actuality struggling at this stage , I have been on the verge of signing on to the doll a few times now but fear for what would happen if I got caught out.I worked far to hard to drop out . I don't qualify for back to education ,because Iv never been out of education . I am really stressed about the situation .

It would probbly be a good idea to make it known like the Passports did !

Advertisement