Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Best Mobile Phone Service in South Kerry

Options
  • 25-03-2010 7:23pm
    Registered Users Posts: 24

Anyone have any recommendations for South Kerry? I need to sign up for a plan soon. Maybe Vodafone is the only choice..

Thx

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,455 ✭✭✭dmeehan

depends on where you live/will be using the phone most

coverage varies dramatically in Killarney town. my old house O2 coverage was the best but is practically non-existent where i live now (had to go upstairs, or stand up against a window!!).

best option is invite friends with different mobile providers round to your house to see who has the best coverage. :D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,347 ✭✭✭si_guru

dmeehan wrote: »
    depends on where you live/will be using the phone most

coverage varies dramatically in Killarney town. my old house O2 coverage was the best but is practically non-existent where i live now (had to go upstairs, or stand up against a window!!).

best option is invite friends with different mobile providers round to your house to see who has the best coverage. :D

I agreed. I am near Camp.. no 02 here at all.

Advertisement