Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back a page or two to re-sync the thread and this will then show latest posts. Thanks, Mike.

Batman arkham asylum goty edition

• 25-03-2010 8:37pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,557 ✭✭✭

Batman arkham asylum game of the year edition is out tomorrow.
    It includes cardboard 3d glasses and works in 3d with just these glasses on any kind of tv.
    If anyone buys it please let me know what you think of the 3d effect and whether its any good and also let us know if there is a 2d option in the game so it can be reverted back to if you don't like the 3d effect.

Six challenge maps are included aswell so I guess that's another reason to buy it over the regular version.
    Anyway anyone who gets it please let me know what you think cos I'm thinking of getting it.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,330 ✭✭✭niallon

http://ie.xbox360.ign.com/objects/057/057795.html

IGN lists it as an option so there's 2D too I'm guessing. Honestly I think the Red Blue lenses would take away horribly from the amazing visuals in this game

• Moderators, Arts Moderators Posts: 10,518 Mod ✭✭✭✭5uspect

niallon wrote: »
    http://ie.xbox360.ign.com/objects/057/057795.html

IGN lists it as an option so there's 2D too I'm guessing. Honestly I think the Red Blue lenses would take away horribly from the amazing visuals in this game

Unless you play it entirely in Detective mode.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,330 ✭✭✭niallon

Cheater! :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,316 ✭✭✭✭amacachi

Is the 360 version in 3D? Thought it would only be the PS3.

• Moderators, Arts Moderators Posts: 10,518 Mod ✭✭✭✭5uspect

No no no. It's the PC!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,557 ✭✭✭quinnd6

It's actually coming out on all 3 in 3D but it's only the consoles that will use the cardboard glasses and the trioviz technology.
    So pc gamers will need fancy 120hz monitors and 3d capable video cards like before.

I mean if I had the regular game already I wouldn't bother but since I don't this may be the best edition to get.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,132 ✭✭✭silvine

I'd like to hear about what it looks like in 3D too. I'm guessing it will look way better on PC?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,911 ✭✭✭Grumpypants

I bet it ends up looking a bit more bluey and redy and not so much 3D..y

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,200 ✭✭✭muppetkiller

I picked this up last week and I have to say i'm very impressed with the 3D effects. Especially in the cut scenes. It does hurt the eyes though if you're playing it for an hour or two.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,557 ✭✭✭quinnd6

How much is it in the shops?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,451 ✭✭✭corcaigh07

quinnd6 wrote: »
    How much is it in the shops?

about 40 quid, ive played it through and not going to play it again.

Advertisement